With an Android Backup can protect her your personal information. In our guide, we show you how to create an Android backup without root, secure the smartphone backup on the PC and transfer your backup to andereres Android device can.
With an Android Backup you can a backup create the data stored on your smartphone data. In our guide, we show you how to create an Android backup without root and so your contacts, photos, messages and all other important data can save on the PC.
Android Backup without root: This you should note
Many backup programs for Android phones require root access on your phone. Normally, setting up a root access is accompanied by the loss of warranty claims.
In our guide, we show you why, as you with Android Studio, a development environment for Android users, an Android Backup can create without root.
The backup with a development environment may sound complicated, but even for inexperienced users in a few steps relatively easy to do.
Preparing for backup
For the Android Backup shown here you need a normal micro-USB cable, which can connect to your PC you your smartphone.
You will also need the software “Android Studio” and “Java Development Kit”. The current version of the respective software, we offer you on the net world server for download:
Java Development Kit
Invites you down the two programs and the software installed on your PC. Below we show you the necessary steps for Android backup without root.
Step-by-step instructions for Android backup without root
- Launches Android Studio. Click on “Configure” and in the next window “SDK Manager”.
- The program shows you up the exact installation location, copy the file path and opens the Start menu to “Computer”, adds the address in the search bar and pressing the ENTER key.
- Starts the “SDK Manager” with a double click, wait a moment and scrolls to the end of the summary page.
- Set under the “Tools” check “Google USB Driver” and click on “Install Packages”.
- Click in the dialog box to the individual parent green tick confirms each “Accept license” and then click on “Install” to install the necessary additional components.